In Pharmaceutical companies packaging material design is an important process. Organizations invests heavily on packaging every year. Artwork management plays a critical role in the packaging process. The process involves designing layouts, form fillings, approvals etc. Currently, all these tasks run through a manual process which leads to defects and delays. Improper Artworks result in huge monetary losses. Product recall is one such major outcome of errors in printed packaging. The cost of replacing the affected products and handling the associated litigation runs in millions.
AmpleLogic online artwork management for the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare sector includes a workflow to manage and track the Artworks along with change management. It has been developed to meet the CGMP standards.
Our Pharmaceutical Artwork Tracking Software enables to take control of this process. Artwork approval becomes easy and traceable.
The 21 CFR Part 11 complaint solution reduce cycle times and costs throughout all stages of their artwork production and approval processes.
Artwork and Labeling Automation Features
- Web-based (Online) Artwork file review/approval.
- Real-time parallel reviews of package, print, web and video assets and MS Office documents.
- Capture comments on PDF copy of Artwork Zoom, mark, rotate tools.
- Full version control/history log.
- Claim documents and reference files linked and available in same screen.
- Threaded comments allow online conversation about designs/options.
- Full workflow with an options to Approval, Reject, Cancellation and Change Request.
- Manage and configure rejection reasons.
- Multilingual Support.
Advantages with Artwork Automation and Tracking Software.
- Reduces the time taken to amend artwork.
- Structured Workflow – Auto Reminders and Escalations helps in timely approvals.
- Central database.
- Monitoring – easily track usage and behaviour.