Organizations that manufacture products within a GxP or Regulated environment are required to deliver quality consistently. These companies adopt a Pharmaceutical Quality Management System that ensures Assurance and Control on Quality consistently. But with stringent regulations, growing customer demands and to make a global presence, there is a natural need for the Quality Management System to be robust, effective and efficient.
AmpleLogic Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical QMS Software , A pre-configured Smart Quality Management System that comprises of 13 modules like CAPA Tracking, Change control, Deviations, Training etc. with powerful automation and intelligent tracking.
AmpleLogic Pharma QMS, a software and CGMP Quality Management Solution enables organization to automate their paper-based Business Processes and integrate them across a single platform. This brings an exceptional transparency across Quality Systems and in resolving quality issues down their roots. The system has been developed to be flexible in adapting quickly with compliance to regulatory standards and be diverse across a wide range of customers, maximizing benefits of reducing the Quality Costs.
Why our Pharma QMS Automations Solutions Stand out?
Ample Logic Quality Management went through an extensive research in developing solution to be practical and problem oriented.
- 24 × 7 global accessibility that allows managing quality issues round the clock
- 21 CFR Part 11 Complaint.
- Clear Transparency and in-depth traceability across integrated Quality Systems, Web based Access.
- Flexible QMS architecture that allows seamless integration with SAP, HR etc.. , Ability to Customize Reports.
- Best practiced workflows that allows improved closure timelines and reduced initiation timelines
- Centralized Data Repository that provides harmonized data management across an Organization
- Metrics Reporting and Analytical Trending that provide informational reports with eye catching visual representation
- Customizable workflows to suit the needs of Business Process
- Notification and Reporting capabilities to Customer/ Regulatory at defined workflows steps for appropriate reviews and approval