Position: HR Manager
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated HR Manager to join our team.
- Working closely with the Head of HR & Talent Acquisition
- Mentor the HR operations team
- Interviewing, training, and planning assigning, directing the work, managing performance, and resolving conflict.
- Providing guidance and feedback, updating processes and procedures.
- Gathering constant feedback and data from our employees to determine which strategies are the most adequate for us
- Managing a team ensuring everyone is supported and have what they need to achieve their goals as well as organizing and coordinating the different HR projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and data using Excel, Smartsheet, Workday Analytics Reporting, etc
- Good Knowledge of MS office and email draft.
- Maintaining a database related to candidates/Employees as physical and digital
- Helping the Head HR to Plan attractive compensation and benefits packages to increase retention.
- Track key recruiting metrics like cost-per-hire and source of hire.
- Manage payroll data, work overtime of employment coordinating with HR Head.
- Helping team Creating and posting job ads on various platforms to attract qualified and skilled candidates.
- Conducting training and development programs for new hires.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed by the employees.
- Evaluating the performance of Employee and providing the necessary feedback to HR Head.
- Researching about the new trends and advancements in the human resources field.