Position: Digital Marketing Manager
- Build Plan and implement overall Digital Marketing Strategy, Design & execute campaigns on Google Ads and track appropriate success metrics, goals, and budgets.
- Should have exposure working for international Market, especially western Market for lead generation.
- Led marketing efforts designed to increase awareness and generate leads through a variety of digital channels.
- Analysing metrics and communicating results including traffic and conversion statistics, lead generation, and pipeline impact.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and lead each campaign and tactical opportunity based on expected demand generation performance.
- Create and execute end-to-end SEO, social media, and paid marketing campaigns to position Imagination as a leader in the space.
- Responsible to drive high-quality user acquisition (predominantly Google SEM, Metasearch partners, Ad Networks, Affiliates & Facebook).
- Strategize, implement, and launch new creative inbound lead generation funnels.
- Plan and execute demand generation tactics and activities.
- Be a team player to craft marketing content and execute dedicated marketing campaigns.
- Analyse and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve the overall brand positioning.
- Perform ongoing technical SEO audits, On page SEO, and backlink strategies to our website and blog pages.
- Manage social media calendar and oversee social media efforts by planning, developing, and publishing strategic content across multiple platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc).
- Conduct ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities and optimize website content to improve search engine rankings.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including social media, email marketing, and paid advertising.
- Hands-on knowledge of SEO & Analytics tools – Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Perform competitive analysis and distinguish gaps in our content and identify areas in our website design which needs improvement.
- Preparing monthly reports and make recommendations for ongoing improvements with the rest of the team.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Employment Type: Full Time
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
// Biography start
$author_data = get_the_author_meta('description',get_query_var('author') );