Position: Lead Generation and Email Marketing Associate
To provide sales and marketing support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas and company objectives. Responsible for generating leads through phone calls, social media and emails.
Detailed Job Duties Include:
- Research, track, maintain and update leads.
- Make outgoing calls to develop new business as needed
- Contact prospects to qualify leads
- Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Conduct customer and competitor research
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and / or sales presentations
- Provide accurate and timely information to management
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that all lead sources are properly identified, tracked and optimized in order to maximize revenue
- Oversee client relationship management through direct contact and other channels as needed.
- Provide support on marketing initiatives.
- Ensure CRM is updated on daily basis
- Provide regular reports from CRM as needed.
- Ready to work on Ad-hoc tasks as assigned as per business needs
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Have a decent communication skill – English – Verbal and Written
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in using CRM -Zoho would be preferable
- Min Experience – 2+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Employment Type: Full Time