Incubator Management Software
Laboratory incubators are crucial in the life sciences industry for cell and tissue culture because they create a controlled, non-contaminated environment by managing factors like temperature and humidity. Microbiological incubators and BOD incubators (Low-Temperature Incubators) are used to control the development and storage of bacterial cultures, which helps in the growth of yeast and mold, which require low temperatures to survive.
AmpleLogic QC Laboratory Incubator Software is a web-based solution created particularly to handle current incubator management problems by automating pre-existing manual processes. The application allows for the online administration of incubators following the SOP. It keeps track of all samples and the incubators from which they were taken.
Automating the traditional paper-based procedure is made easier with the help of this Laboratory Incubator Software. It is common practice for organizations to utilize the manual-paper-based method to compile and enter comprehensive information about samples, materials, or records, as well as test details collected from logbooks or registers.
Our software addresses the drawbacks of paper-based log records.
To ensure compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 standards, the AmpleLogic Laboratory Incubator Management Solution utilizes electronic signatures, password authentication to gain access to records, time-stamping to authenticate user activity, and so on.
The Incubator System application is a useful tool for displaying real-time information for every incubator linked to the system and is required for generating comprehensive audit reports.
Challenges of the Incubators in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industries
The pharmaceutical and biotech industries use laboratory incubators, as they usually have to undertake significant scientific research. The incubator, like any other equipment, is vulnerable to problems that arise throughout the incubation process.
Logbooks, on the other hand, are kept by QC lab managers or Lab Technicians to document pertinent information needed during the incubation phase. Some of these materials include the following:
- The number of samples that will be incubated. They are organized in batches or lots
- Proposed start and end dates of the incubation periods
- A specific number of trays are included in the incubation process
- Incubation times are classified as maximum and minimum, and they are distinguished by when they begin and end
- It provides details of the experiment, like test categories, test names, and findings of indicators
- Every user’s signature is included on the paper records
- Samples may become muddled up in the incubator during the incubation process at times. When this happens, it becomes difficult for users to keep track of the samples
- Inaccuracies are bound to happen in manual calculations for the incubation process, and this could mislead to arriving at a wrong result at the end of the incubation
- Monitoring samples and materials could be challenging in highly controlled environments with a large number of incubators and samples
Features of the Lab Incubators Sample Storage Management
- Users can easily track and identify samples once they’ve been placed in the incubator for testing with AmpleLogic Incubator Management software
- Users to see individual incubator status, incubation history details, and so on with the Incubator Software allows
- The software is uniquely designed to allow organizations to record the details of samples with specified test conditions and to save electronic information data that can be viewed from anywhere
- When incubation is complete, it sends email messages and alerts to users, prompting them to remove samples from the incubators at the right time
- The AmpleLogic Incubation Management Software application generates reports that may be modified to meet the needs of the user
- When the samples placed in the incubators are not withdrawn within the set period, users will get system-generated alerts
- Controls for a wide range of samples, as well as specified storage durations, are supported by the software
- The AmpleLogic Incubator System is intended to assist companies in streamlining laboratory operations requiring sample incubation. Managing and monitoring the incubation process more effectively and accurately improves test efficiency and accuracy
- When the sample has reached its maximum incubation period or if there are discrepancies in the data, this system will use different colors to inform the user
- Each session in QC Incubator Management Software can be tracked by specific users
- TGA, CDSCO, HEALTH CANADA, MCC, ANVISA, EMEA, SFDA, NAFDAC, MEDSAFE, MHLW, MCAZ, SWISSMEDIC, KFDA, and MoH electronic record requirements will also be met by our Incubator sample booking Software
Other industries that can take advantage of Incubator Usage Tracking Software include:
- Medical Devices
- Contract Manufacturing
- General Manufacturing
- Food & Beverages
If you would like to discuss how your business take advantage from the AmpleLogic Incubator Management System, then please reach out to us.