Incubator Management and Tracking Software
In the Life sciences Industry Laboratory incubators are essential for cell and tissue culture, they provide a controlled, non-contaminated environment by regulating conditions such as temperature and humidity. The growth and storage of bacterial cultures managed with Microbiological incubators and BOD incubators (Low Temperature Incubator) helps in the growth of yeast and mould as they require low temperatures to thrive.
AmpleLogic QC Laboratory Incubator Software is a web-based solution designed specifically to address existing problems related to incubator management by automating pre-existing manual processes. The software involves online management of incubators as per the SOP. It records details of all samples with respect to the incubators from which they were obtained.
This Laboratory Incubator Software aids in automating the manual paper-based process. The manual-paper based process is used largely by organizations in compiling and entering complete details of samples, materials or records along with test details obtained from logbooks or register books. Paper driven log records have a lot of disadvantages and this software solution helps in curbing these problems.
AmpleLogic Laboratory Incubator Management Solution complies with 21 CFR Part 11 compliant guidelines including complete audit trails for the organization along with electronic signatures, password authentication for accessing records and users’ time stamp activities, etc.
Incubator System application is a tool that comes in handy in illustrating real-time information for each incubator connected to the system and is essential in providing complete audit reports.
Challenges of the Incubators in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industries
Laboratory Incubators are highly utilized by pharmaceutical and biotech industries as these industries are required to conduct extensive science experiments. Just like any other machine, the incubator is also susceptible to challenges which usually occur during the incubation process.
However, logbooks are maintained by QC lab managers or Lab Technicians to record relevant information required during the incubation process. Some of this information includes:
- Number of samples to be incubated. They are arranged based on batches or lots.
- Target commencement and end dates of the incubation period for each incubation.
- During the incubation, proper and specified number of trays are included.
- Incubation times are grouped in to maximum and minimum times and they are characterized based on when they start and when they end.
- Details of the experiment such as test categories, test name and results of indicators are included.
- Contains signature of each user on the paper records
- There are times when samples may get mixed up in the incubator while they are undergoing the incubation process. This can make it difficult for users to track the samples.
- Manual calculations for the incubation process can be erroneous and may lead to false results when the incubation is over..
- In highly regulated environments where the number of incubators and samples are high, monitoring the samples and materials can be difficult.
Features of the Lab Incubators Sample Storage Management
- AmpleLogic Incubator Management is a software which enables users to easily track and identify samples once they are placed in the incubator for testing.
- The Incubator Software allows the users to view the status of individual incubators, incubation history details, etc.
- This is a uniquely designed software which aims to provide organizations with the ability to register the details of samples with specific test conditions and to maintain electronic information data which can be accessed from anywhere.
- It sends out email notifications and alerts to the users at the end of the incubation to pull out samples at the appropriate time from the incubators.
- AmpleLogic Incubation Management Software program auto-generated reports which are customized according to user requirements.
- Users will automatically receive system-generated notifications when the samples placed in the incubators are not removed within the specified time.
- The Software supports controls for a large category of samples along with specified storage times
- AmpleLogic Incubator System is designed to help organizations streamline the processes in a laboratory involving incubation of samples. It increases efficiency and accuracy of the tests by robustly managing and monitoring the incubation process.
- This system uses different colors to alert users that the sample has reached the maximum incubation period or when there are deviations in the records.
- QC Incubator Management Software has a feature to track all the sessions based on the specific users
Our Incubator sample booking Software will also comply with electronic Record standards defined by TGA, CDSCO, HEALTH CANADA, MCC, ANVISA, EMEA,SFDA,NAFDAC, MEDSAFE,MHLW, MCAZ, SWISSMEDIC,KFDA and MoH
Other industries that can take advantage of Incubator Usage Tracking Software
- Medical Devices
- Contract Manufacturing
- General Manufacturing
- Food & Beverages
If you would like to discuss how your business take advantage from the AmpleLogic Incubator Management System, then please reach out to us.