Market Complaints Management and Tracking Software
Customer Complaint Handling Procedures are regarded as a criterion of Good Manufacturing Practices in the Life Sciences Industry. Market complaints are usually about substandard or ineffective medications. These issues need to be addressed immediately, with a thorough examination and action taken to avoid a recurrence.
Pharmaceutical and biotech organizations must comply strictly with the standards stated in current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), bearing in mind the processes and controls that regulate product manufacturing in the pharmaceutical and drug industry.
Problems with current Customer complaints handling in a GMP Environment
- The manual market complaint processing methods are disjointed. Departments end up operating with inadequate information as a result of departmental detachment
- A portion of the complaint process will be treated by one person, while the remainder will be handled by an investigator who may not possess all the facts of the complaint. Operating with a manual process that is jammed with open applications slows down the process of complaint resolution and causes discrepancies in complaint resolution processing
- The volume and complexity of products have grown in response to shifting customer expectations. Current manual systems do not provide the flexibility needed to stay ahead in a highly competitive industry
- When clients, partners, and coworkers are all located all over the world, a company’s need for cooperation is fundamental, and because information can not be transferred easily from one person to another due to the lack of a unified integrated system, the complaint investigation process is affected
- The complaint’s current status cannot be viewed or tracked in real-time
- Organizations must react quickly to changes in regulatory variables that occur on a regular basis. Without an automated method for handling complaints, companies have several difficulties when trying to implement changes and meet regulatory requirements
- Inability to submit a report on time or to adhere to compliance requirements results in a loss of market opportunities or costly sanctions from the regulatory bodies
Market Complaints Software is built on the LOW-CODE AND NO-CODE (LCNC) PLATFORM and automates the management of complaints from the start, acknowledgment, regulatory reporting, and verification via a root cause analysis, to completing evaluations and getting closure for any related CAPA.
At the moment, pharmaceutical manufacturing, biotech, and life science firms can stay ahead of the competition if their compliance management system is automated.
The AmpleLogic Customer Complaint Management Software solution allows complaints to be lodged from anywhere via web-based interactions, as well as through traditional ways such as phone and email.
When a complaint is filed, an investigation and evaluation are immediately launched, and pre-defined reporting suggestions are provided to direct the filing of reports to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
Organizational performance is driven by pre-defined tasks, fast-paced investigations, comprehensive evaluations, and successful CAPAs, which result in shorter complaint handling processes and better closing deadlines.