Lab Incident Reporting Software
The Lab Incident Reporting Solution is a web-based application designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, healthcare, and life science organizations to enable digital incident management while also making sure of effective documentation, assessment, reporting, and escalation.
A quality management system must be able to capture quality events right from the start. They may however also occur during containment, corrective action, or preventative action. Non-conformances, Deviations, Variances, and Customer Complaints are examples of such quality events, while some additional observations may not fall into any of these categories. These non-quality issues may be overlooked or sent into an event management system regardless of compatibility, causing the system to become congested and slow.
As a result, pharmaceutical companies need excellent incident management software that captures a wide range of quality and non-quality events and routes them to the proper departments.
Laboratory safety and communication have been improved owing to AmpleLogic’s comprehensive Lab Incident Reporting system.
Simple and effective work flow of AmpleLogic Lab incident Reporting Software
- The AmpleLogic Low Code-based LIR (Lab Incident Reporting) system is accessible from any computer connected to the department’s intranet
- Incidents can be reported anonymously and in the language of your choice
- The LIR ‘reviewer,’ who might be a primary investigator (PI), a lab manager, or anybody else who can appraise reports, is notified of incoming reports through email and alerts.
- The reviewer categorizes the risks (from low to high), allocates duties, and starts the necessary steps, then chooses who is in charge of implementation.
- In a regular quality assurance conference, all events that have been reported are examined and discussed. Additional expert members may be invited to join the conversation if the reported incident warrants it.
- Events that are deemed urgent are addressed right away after the concerned members have decided on particular preventive actions, responsibilities, and a plan of action.
- Appropriate preventative measures are disseminated to all department members.
- These communications are open to everyone and are permanently stored in the LIR system.
- Unless the incident report contains the information of the reporting individual and permission to disclose his or her identity, errors and incidents are reported anonymously.
AmpleLogic Lab Incident Software will also comply with Electronic Record Standards defined by TGA, CDSCO, HEALTH CANADA, MCC, ANVISA, EMEA, SFDA, NAFDAC, MEDSAFE, MHLW, MCAZ, SWISSMEDIC, KFDA and MoH.
A few instances of incidents reported through our LIR include lab accidents, incorrect labeling of solutions and chemicals, animal mix-ups, and data loss due to instrument write failures.
Please contact us if you’d like to learn more about how AmpleLogic Lab Incident Reporting may benefit your company