Chemical Management Software for Pharmaceutical Industry
According to research, the overall cost of the chemical after its life cycle is greater than the real cost of the chemical in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) controlled environment. Inventory management, regulatory compliance, and disposal are all included in this cost.
Pharmaceutical and life sciences companies use AmpleLogic Chemical Management Software to manage the lifecycle of their chemicals, from approving chemicals being transported into the facility or site to monitoring all of your chemical inventory and saving associated paperwork.
The use of chemicals is maximized with AmpleLogic Chemical Management Software, which helps pharma and biotech companies save costs.
Shortcomings of manual paper-based process
- Use of paper binder and spread-sheet method to manage chemicals manually
- Incorrectly inputting data, failing to make inventory changes, or repeatedly adding the same products are typical manual updates re-writing mistakes
- Keeping records and verifying chemical availability
- It is difficult to keep track of when a product is about to expire
- It takes longer to make decisions because of the manual status approval procedure currently in place, which also reduces productivity