Chemical Management Software for Pharmaceutical Industries
The studies show that the total cost of the chemical after completion of its life cycle is more than the actual cost of the chemical in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulated environment. This cost includes inventory management, regulatory compliance and disposal.
AmpleLogic Chemical Management Software is a web based application helps pharma and lifesciences companies to manage the lifecycle of your chemicals, from approving chemicals being brought facility or onsite to managing all your chemical inventory and storing all related documents.
The usage of chemicals is optimized with AmpleLogic Chemical Management Software which helps in reducing the extra cost in pharma and biotech companies.
Challenges with manual paper based process
- Managing chemicals manually with paper binder and spread-sheet systems.
- Manual updates, re-writing, errors are common, such as incorrectly entering data, forgetting to make inventory updates or adding the same products multiple times.
- Maintaining the records and to check the availability of the chemical.
- Keeping the track on expiry date of the product is difficult.
- Due to present manual status approval process, there is delay in the decision making and the reduction in productivity.
AmpleLogic Chemical Management Software Features
- Meet key compliance requirements of US FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11, MHRA, GMP and other applicable industry standards.
- System generates auto-alert notification once quantity goes below predefined limit.
- AmpleLogic System restricts two bookings at the same time for the same chemical.
- Traceability on the usage or booking of the chemical with printable reports.
- With AmpleLogic Chemical Management Software Solution you can easily setup a customized workflow for review and approval of all new chemical products.
- Regular update of available quantity based upon the usage done.
- Auto notification is generated 30 or 45 days prior to the date of expiry of chemical to alert, date and the days can be customized.
- Expiry notifications are intimated when the chemical is completed or expired.
- This system generates standard barcode based on the product, which has unique number for each and every chemical.
- Provision to attach the files containing the product details, batch number/lot number and defined storage conditions.
Benefits of Automated Chemical Management Solution
- Reducing the wastage due to random usage of chemicals can be restricted thus, improving the productivity.
- Avoiding the unintended usage of the expired chemicals.
- Eliminate the day-to-day burdens associated with a chemical
- With the help of reports generated by system, the decision making process quickens.
- It also offers ease of reporting and summarizing, for stock and inventory control.
Contact us for a free schedule of demo on AmpleLogic Chemical Management Software, write to us at email@example.com