Position: Product Manager
We are looking for Technical Product managers to take up the Technical Product Management role at AMPLELOGIC
The role demands entrepreneurial thinking, developing innovative products quickly using our proprietary Low Code platform and apply AI/ML on the Data collected from these products.
Visit www.amplelogic.com to know more about us.
Job Location: Hyderabad, INDIA. Willingness to travel globally
- Product Manager will the owner of the Product Base version. He will be referred as Assistant CEO. Takes care of Business Strategy, User Experience Design, Product Development, User and Market Intelligence, Analytics & Growth.
- Able to handle teams of Size 25+ members
- Solid Understanding of the market why a customer must use your product.
- Take regular inputs from product leads & project leads and ensure they are on right track.
- Have control on the Product Implementations. Ensure timely delivery for the assigned product in all projects. Timely escalation to the management on any challenges with client, team’s work status and Work allocation.
- Give on time resolution to subordinates and ensure no roadblocks in the delivery. Drive product launches by working with all delivery team and sales team members.
- Research and Development, Integrations with the Open-source tools/Technologies. Be a part of Technical /Architectural Documentation and effective Architectural Decisions.
- Discussion with UX/UI Team to make the product in line with the current trends of UX/UI.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision. Design dashboards.
- Help Sales team on Demo’s and also share the new product features with the sales team. Contribute in key discussions with customers during deal closures.
- Able to make product presentations, demonstrate the Product to Research firms like Gartner, Forrester.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Do competitor Analysis, keep the Product Competitive in the market with rich features.
- Conduct research to identify customer’s needs and market gaps. Take regular feedback from BA/ team members to understand the area of improvement in the product.
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- Have regular interaction with clients, if required visit client location, discuss new opportunities and create new positions.
- Contribute to SEPG and organization process Improvement activities & Conduct trainings in self-area of expertise. Coordinate peer reviews and testing as planned & track defects / suggestions as per MOM for closure. Ensure that the project is audited from QA during the project lifecycle. For any non-compliances, duly submit it.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding. Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Keep the Product profitable by getting new business, entry into new markets in coordination with sales Team.