Case Study of Sun Pharma – Excel Spreadsheets
Sun Pharma is India’s fast growing manufacturing pharmaceutical Industry, promoting branded generic products in Indian & International Markets
Challenge with manual excel solution
- Manually performing financial planning and reporting of their domestic & international operations on excel spreadsheets.
- Finance team create, distribute multiple excel sheets to hundreds of organizational depts., users complete the task and send back to them for budget consolidations, preparing financial statements and reports.
- Uncontrolled data, version controls, currency conversion, change in format template, understanding case scenarios, no insight view of users across 70 – 100 countries.
- Lack of workflow made difficult for them to track the status of each end user task with mails, calls and waiting for response where it delays the process.
AmpleLogic Excel Solution- Finance and Budgeting
- Single web Excel Interface for all the users, Robust workflow, Easy to adopt or use.
- Integration with G/L account, SAP or any legacy system for pulling the data.
- Full control, validations on data, restriction of major information with specific set of defined users.
- Automatic currency conversions, budget consolidations, connected templates are pre-populated with relevant information based on rows and columns.
- Assign Scheduled reports, dead lines to users, access real-time information for analysis, monitor flow status in a real time.
- Detailed audit trail records of all end user actions, activity logs.
- Excel functionality remains same.
- Generate global P&L reports, cash flow & fund flow statements, inventory & debtors reports, sales projection, top molecules, capex or opex report and many more.
- Understand and analyze good & worst test case scenarios.
- Reduce reporting cycle from 4 – 6 months to close in one day at end of the month with a single click.
- Increased efficiency of all your business operations, reduce costs, no errors & emails, reduce manual work.