Back Order Management Automation
Microsoft Office’s Excel spreadsheet software is one of the solutions that help in managing the Supply chain planning and Tracking.
People like Excel because it is flexible to use and can represent information visually. Most of the people are visual thinkers and need or want to see the information that supports their daily decisions. Excel is the number one software for planning in business.
The decision making using Excel sorts very fast. You can sort a table of demand data by product code and date in an instant.The problems of using spreadsheets badly are widely known.
Backorder allows clients/customers to place an order for out-of-stock products. In short, where you can manage to receive orders for products which are currently not in your hand
With AmpleLogic Back Order Management System, you can view the list of order at any time, providing with an up-to-date overview of all products that are on order, and along with their estimated delivery dates
AmpleLogic SCM Spreadsheet Software
A move towards advanced planning solution by keeping the excel with much more control on data
- AmpleLogic SCM Spreadsheet keeps the user experience the same as the current Excel they follow or downloaded from ERP.
- Allows the Sales team to submit the product wise demand for the Year or month wise.
- Automatic Consolidation will be done and the data can be segregated based on the Plant.
- The Production planning Team will get the data specific to their Plant or Unit. The commit will be done for the entire year.
- Once the commit and Demand numbers accepted by both the Sales and planning team, The Plant team will enter the supply month wise.
- Every month the sales team can change the demand for subsequent months, At the same time Planning or Production Team.
- Master data management Product Codes and its mapping to plants allows the users to access their site or plant-specific data only. Data Repetition is reduced.
- Sorting Product wise, Value wise and Quantity wise will helps for easy adjustments.
- Variance in Commit Vs Supply and Demand Vs Commit will be auto-generated
- Monitor all KPI’s to identify why certain products are not in stock and to deal with trends (such as seasonal demand) that may affect your performance