Back Order Management Automation
Backorders allow people to place orders for out-of-stock products that you don’t have. You can use the AmpleLogic Back Order Management Automation system to review a list of all orders people want to complete, giving you an updated review of all the products you have to offer and their current delivery dates.
The AmpleLogic Back Order Management Software provides a better planning solution that keeps your spreadsheet in check. You’ll have more control over the data you will manage.
- You can use the same Excel file you usually run at a time on a separate platform.
- The sales team can submit product demand info for the month or year.
- Automatic consolidation will divide data based on the plant where a product will appear.
- The production planning team can get info based on the plants that will handle products.
- The plant team can enter the monthly supply total after the commit and demand numbers go from the sales and planning team.
- The sales team can change the demand each month. The planning and production team can also access the same platform.
- You can arrange the product codes and permit access to different sites and plants.
- You can sort products based on the products, values, and quantities.
- The system automatically generates a variance in commit vs. supply and demand vs. commit.
- The platform can also monitor KPIs to review why certain products are not in stock. You can use this to review trends in the market and how demands can change.
Contact us today for a free demo of our back order management software system.